1. LIBRARY TIMING :
10:00 A.M – 4:00 P.M on all Working days.
The followings are the members of the College Library.
- All Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff.
- All Regular Students of the College.
- Books/Documents are the property of Govt. Champhai College.
- The member shall not sub-lend the books issued from the Library.
- Reference books, Rare books, unbound Periodicals, Newspapers are not allowed to be borrowed except with the permission of the Librarian.
- In case of loss or damage of books the borrower should replace it in kind or in cash by paying double the price of the lost book.
- If the books are not returned on due date, an overdue charge of Re 1/- per day will be charged.
- The Librarian may recall any book borrowed by any member at any time
- Circulation Counter will be closed at 3:00 P.M
- The reader should keep silence in the Library.
- Use of Mobile phone inside the library is not allowed.
- Library Attendant is authorized to search any users if it is suspected that the user is carrying unauthorized documents from the Library.
- Library members are not allowed to use others’ Library Card to avoid problems on overdue charge and loss.i.e Library membership and library Card is not transferable
- All personal belongings must be kept at the property counter.
- Pets, Food and drinks should not be brought inside the Library.
- Library I.D should be brought at the time of borrowing.
- Three books can be issued to every student for fifteen days.
- Library I.D and All the books/documents must be returned on or before the end of the Academic Session. Failing which MarkSheet, TC/ P.C will not be issued.
- In case of loss of Library I.D a duplicate may be issued on Payment of Rs 50/-
- Students can access Internet only for collecting relevant study materials concerned with Academics.
5. TEACHING STAFF
- The College Teaching Staff are allowed to borrow 10(ten) books at a time for one Semester
- All the books are to be returned on or before due date.
6. NON-TEACHING STAFF AND OTHERS
- Non-Teaching Staff are allowed to borrow three books for 30 days
- Any outsider or temporary staff who is willing to borrow Library book should deposit 1000/-
The above Library Rules may be altered or amended any time if deemed necessary. In case of violation of Rules, Strict action will be taken.